'Doctor Who's Day Roundup: Too Much Monk-y Business
Welcome to this week's Doctor Who's Day roundup, a intergalactic gumbo of Whovian stuff and nonsense from a week's worth of social media and internet activity.
And to start this week, here's a look back at last Saturday's adventure "The Lie of the Land," as introduced by Steven Moffat...
...Peter Capaldi and Pearl Mackie:
• Here's a closer look:
And a fact file or two:
• Michelle and Pearl talk Missy and Bill:
• Peter explains why there are space heaters in the vault:
• Fan reactions have been astonishing, including this recreation of the Doctor's pretend regeneration in Lego:
• And a version with a different musical score:
• And if this fan has his way, a different result than the one we're expecting in December:
• And the fan art, OH THE FAN ART!
• Filming inside the vault:
• The perfect slow-motion dive:
• Gary Pollard from Millennium FX talks to Doctor Who: The Fan Show:
Here's what else has been going on in space and time this week:
• There's a TARDIS in Detroit:
• And in Strathclyde:
• The Doctor is on Skype:
• Mark Gatiss discusses the TARDIS toilets:
• Missy resplendent:
• Fun for all the family:
• Quentin Tarantinwho:
• Mirror Doctors:
• Ready to play?
• And to finish this week, a look ahead to Saturday's epic, "Empress of Mars."
First the preview:
And then the trailer: