Creative Whovians! We need you!
We want you to be in the next Doctor Who “Best of” Christmas Special, and all you need to do is make a charming, witty, funny and delightful video in response to one of a list of questions, and then put it up on YouTube.
Do a good enough job, as we all know you will, and your clip just might appear on the upcoming “Doctor Who: Best of the Christmas Specials” program on BBC America or online.
Here, in an incredibly helpful and self-explanitory video, is Allegra Rosenberg (the Whovian with a ukelele who goes by the name ‘stopitsgingertime’) who has recorded the competition instructions in song form.
And here are the questions:
• Would you rather go sleigh riding with a Dalek or make snow angels with an Ood?
• Would you rather ride with Santa in his sleigh or The Doctor in his TARDIS?
• Would you rather find yourself under mistletoe with a Weeping Angel or The Silence?
• Would you rather spend Christmas traveling with the Doctor or relaxing at home with Amy and Rory?
• Would you rather eat fish fingers and custard or a traditional Christmas dinner?
• Would you rather see Santa Claus come down your chimney or the Doctor land in your yard?
• Would you rather find a Sonic Screwdriver in your stocking or a TARDIS under your Christmas tree?
Need instructions on how to submit a video response on YouTube?
For more details, go to: https://www.bbcamerica.com/doctorwhoRead More