- Shire horse: James May takes a Nissan Murano to Hertfordshire.
- Rule Brittania: Jeremy Clarkson goes back to the ’60s with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-Type.
- Driving Song I: Captain Slow kicks off the Greatest Driving Song of All Time contest with Golden Earring’s “Radar Love.”
- Hill will: Damon Hill is the first-ever Formula One race-car driver in the Reasonably Priced Car.
- Boxster vs. Army: Jezza tries to evade the fire of the Irish Guards in a Mercedes SLK55 AMG and Porsche Boxster S.
Season 6 Episodes View All
Clarkson and the Snipers
Season: 6 | Episode: 5