- Aston-ished: Richard Hammond tries out the Aston Martin DB9 Volante.
- GT for me: Jeremy Clarkson‘s Ford GT finally arrives.
- Tourer Bora: James May has a drive in his favorite Italian ’70s supercar, the Maserati Bora.
- Tuscan vs. MF3: Jezza compares the Wiesmann MF3 and TVR Tuscan.
- No stick: “Doctor Who’s” Ninth Doctor, Christopher Eccleston, is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car (with an automatic gearbox for a change).
- Pool party: Clarkson drives a Rolls-Royce into a swimming pool in Chipping Norton.
Season 6 Episodes View All
The Rolls-Royce in the Pool
Season: 6 | Episode: 3