Red Nose Day arrived at NBC yesterday, and among the fun and hoopla, an avalanche of British stars turning out …Read Now
Season 5View All
The Race to Verbier
- Old vs. new: Modern showroom cars take on their classic racing counterparts – and win.
- Renault F1: The Stig tries to get Renault’s F1 car around the test track in under a minute.
- Bobsled vs. Evo: Richard Hammond and a bobsled team race against James May and a Mitsubishi Evo rally car.
- Resto victor: Paddy Hopkirk’s Mini Cooper is the winner of the Restoration Rip-Off.
- Dress to kill: Comedian Eddie Izzard is the stand-up Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Race to Verbier: Jeremy Clarkson, in a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, races jet-setting James and Richard to Verbier.