Season 4 EpisodesView All
Season: 4 | Episode: 9
- MX-5 fight: Richard Hammond compares the Mazda MX-5, Toyota MR2 and Fiat Barchetta.
- Ski trip: Jeremy Clarkson tries the four-wheel-drive Jaguar X-Type estate and goes skiing. At the same time.
- Island life: James May and Richard head to the Isle of Lewis and Harris to convince the locals to buy some convertibles.
- Pole star: Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the first man to visit both the North and South Poles and third cousin of actors Ralph and Joseph, is the adventurous Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Dropping in: The team finds out whether it’s possible to parachute into a moving car.