Season 4 EpisodesView All
Gambon Corner Gets Its Name
Season: 4 | Episode: 8
- Electric shock: James May tests out the Maserati Quattroporte, while Jeremy Clarkson fails to review the Toyota Prius.
- See you V8er: Richard Hammond says an emotional goodbye to the Rover V8 engine.
- GT squeeze: Jeremy wedges himself into his dream car, the original Ford GT.
- Turbulent: Richard destroys some cars with the help of a Boeing 747′s jet engines.
- What’s up, Doc? British actor/comedian Martin Clunes (“Shakespeare in Love,” the original “Men Behaving Badly”) is the badly behaved Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Diesel vs. gasoline: Jezza and Hamster race a diesel Skoda Fabia against a gas-fueled Mini Cooper.