Luke Evans‘ barrel-chested machismo may soon be put to good use once again: the Welsh actor is in negotiations to …Read Now
Season 3View All
The Top Gear Generation Game
Season: 3 | Episode: 8
- Micra vs. jumbo: Richard Hammond compares a Nissan Micra to a Boeing 737. Which isn’t fair, really.
- The hard SL: Jeremy Clarkson recommends the Mercedes 280SL to anyone with an old car fetish.
- Impractical classic: James May drives a ’70s Aston Martin Lagonda.
- Not ideal: Actor Johnny Vegas (Bleak House) is the license-less Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Suits you: Jeremy gets all dressed up to drive the Audi TT V6.
- Old vs. new: Hamster’s new cars take on Jezza’s classics in the Top Gear Generation Game.