Season 3 EpisodesView All
The Big Boffin Burnout
Season: 3 | Episode: 7
- MG promises: Jeremy Clarkson road tests the insanely expensive MG XPower SV.
- McMerc in SA: Richard Hammond heads to South Africa to drive the Mercedes McLaren SLR.
- Impressive: Rory Bremner, impressionist of British political figures, is the quite impressive Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Buy British: The team set out to find the best British car (and Jezza reads The Very Hungry Caterpillar).
- Ugly stick: Jeremy reviews the awesome but ugly Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
- Smart smoking: A bunch of professors compete to do the best burnout.