Season 3 View All
Hammond Nearly Drowns
- Footballers’ life: Jeremy Clarkson reviews the championship-tastic Bentley Continental GT.
- Upper crust: James May explains why the aristocracy prefer the Subaru Legacy Outback.
- Not a jet: The Saab 9-5 gets around the test track somewhat slower than an airplane.
- Enter the dragon: Rob Brydon (Gavin & Stacey) is the first-ever Welsh Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Hammond gets wet: Richard Hammond demonstrates the dangers of plunging a car into a swimming pool.