The Team Kills Off Old Stig
- Back to the ’60s: Jeremy Clarkson gets nostalgic for the ’60s in the new Ford GT.
- Five on the dice: James May reviews the BMW 5-Series.
- 911: Car of the year? Richard Hammond explains why the Porsche 911 GT3 is the car of the year.
- It’s another Kemp: Martin Kemp, former Spandau Ballet member-turned-actor, denies he’s related to “EastEnders” actor Ross Kemp as the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Ring roader: Jeremy does a lap of the M25 in a diesel VW Lupo.
- Bye-bye, Stig: The Stig goes 109 mph off the end of the HMS Invincible aircraft carrier in a Jaguar XJS. Never to be seen again…