- Lean machine: Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond test out the tilting Vandenbrink Carver.
- Hydrogen fix: James May reviews the hydrogen- and oxygen-powered GM Hywire.
- Mini-Roller: Jeremy explains why the Volvo S60 R is like a cheap Rolls-Royce Phantom.
- Beam me up: Patrick Stewart (“Star Trek: The Next Generation”) is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Backseat driver: Jeremy climbs into the backseat to drive the Vauxhall Signum.
Season 2 Episodes View All
James Drives From the Backseat
Season: 2 Episode: 9