Clarkson Doesn't Hate a 911
- StreetKa vs. Triumph: James May compares the Ford Street Ka and the Triumph TR6.
- Sacre bleu: Jeremy Clarkson reviews the completely bonkers Renault Clio V6.
- Kitchen able: Richard Hammond meets the Lotus engineer who built a car in his kitchen. And couldn’t get it out.
- Women vs. Ford: The team finds out if the Ford WRC team can dismantle and rebuild a rally car faster than four women can get ready for a night out.
- Weakest link? Game-show host Anne Robinson (“The Weakest Link”) is the acerbic Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Clarkson vs. 911: Jeremy begrudgingly concedes that the Porsche 911 Turbo is the best car ever.