- Malay way: James May road tests the Perodua Kelisa.
- British pride: We find out which country makes the fastest supercar. It’s Britain, naturally!
- Z8 goes Alpina: Jeremy Clarkson discovers if Alpina can tame the BMW Z8.
- Hyundai vs. Lexus: Richard Hammond proves that the Hyundai Coupe is a better coupe than the Lexus SC430.
- Food for thought: Jeremy explains why he’d rather eat $90,000 than spend it on the VW Touareg V10 diesel.
- Soul man: David Soul (“Starsky & Hutch”) becomes the first guest to break not one, but two Reasonably Priced Cars.
Season 2 Episodes View All
David Soul Breaks Two Lianas
Season: 2 Episode: 3