You may hear these names read when the Academy Awards are handed out on February 22. (They’re all also nominated …Read Now
Season 2View All
David Soul Breaks Two Lianas
Season: 2 | Episode: 3
- Malay way: James May road tests the Perodua Kelisa.
- British pride: We find out which country makes the fastest supercar. It’s Britain, naturally!
- Z8 goes Alpina: Jeremy Clarkson discovers if Alpina can tame the BMW Z8.
- Hyundai vs. Lexus: Richard Hammond proves that the Hyundai Coupe is a better coupe than the Lexus SC430.
- Food for thought: Jeremy explains why he’d rather eat $90,000 than spend it on the VW Touareg V10 diesel.
- Soul man: David Soul (“Starsky & Hutch”) becomes the first guest to break not one, but two Reasonably Priced Cars.