Were this not such a serious situation, some of the details in this story might appear to be a little …Read Now
Season 2View All
Clarkson Doesn't Kill a Dog
- TVR vs. jet: Richard Hammond races the TVR T350C against a Harrier jump jet.
- Luxury good: Jeremy Clarkson extols the virtues of the VW Phaeton W12.
- Caddy whack: James May takes a look at the 1000-hp Cadillac Sixteen concept.
- Over the top: The Stig gets scared in an Overfinch Range Rover 580.
- Spare the dog: Jeremy’s Range Rover doesn’t quite survive six months without any breakdowns, but it’s the Land Rover CEO’s bonsai tree that suffers rather than his dog. Phew!