- Everybody say R: Jeremy Clarkson reviews the new Honda Civic Type-R.
- Alfa vs. tall man: James May races the Alfa Romeo 159 across the Humber estuary against a very tall man.
- M5 vs. E63 AMG: Jezza compares the BMW M5 Touring and the Mercedes E63 AMG.
- What a flanker: English rugby player Lawrence Dallaglio is the really-quite-massive Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
- Contact sport: Richard Hammond invents the new sport of motorhome racing.
Season 10 Episodes View All
Season: 10 Episode: 6