Tim Cocker, a British presenter from Manchester, England, attempted to a pull a fast one on his young children, wrapping […]Read Now
Season 10 EpisodesView All
The World's Smallest Car
Season: 10 | Episode: 3
- What a Drop: James May reviews the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead.
- Parking break: Richard Hammond tests out the automatic parking function on the Lexus LS600 in the studio.
- Ferrari 599: Jeremy Clarkson thrashes the Ferrari 599 GTB around the test track.
- Veyron vs. jet: Hamster races the Bugatti Veyron in a drag race against a Eurofighter Typhoon plane.
- Tiny a-Peel: Jezza finds out whether the world’s smallest car, the Peel P50, is practical for everyday use.