In the 20 years since Father Ted was first aired—on April 21, 1995—a lot has happened to the shape of …Read Now
Season 1View All
Gambon Corner Gets Its Name
- RS6 vs. E55 AMG: Jeremy Clarkson tests the Audi RS6 against the Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG.
- Mini battle: Richard Hammond compares not-very-hot midrange superminis.
- White van slam: The White Van Men race a Ford World Rally Transit van.
- Lotus does Lada: The team asks Lotus to make a Lada Riva a bit less rubbish.
- Maser 3200GT: The Stig launches the Maserati 3200GT around the test track.
- Gambon’s corner: Sir Michael Gambon (“Harry Potter”) christens a corner in the Reasonably Priced Car.