- S-Passed: Jeremy Clarkson fails to test drive the Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Dictator chic: Richard Hammond wafts around in the luxurious Maybach 62 in Germany.
- Value Pugs: Jason Dawe explains why the Peugeot 206 is the best used-car-buy around.
- Smoke alarm: Jeremy smokes the Bentley Arnage around the “Top Gear” test track.
- Friday fight: Chat-show host Jonathan Ross (Britain’s answer to David Letterman) cuts corners in the Reasonably Priced Car.
- Golden800: The U.K. “Top Gear” team makes a Rover 800 into a fully kitted-out Bond car… for less than $530.
Season 1 Episodes View All
The Team Turns a Rover 800 Into a Bond Car
Season: 1 Episode: 5