Editor’s Note: We culled your questions from Facebook and Twitter for this week’s Q&A with an Orphan Black crew member. This week, it’s Kristian Bruun.
1. @kendrickmaslany via Twitter: Does your chemistry with Tatiana change when you’re on set with er as Alison vs as Helena?
Kristian Bruun: Good question! I would say the chemistry remains the same, but it’s more like working with another actor! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I think Tatiana will need some professional help after this show…
2. @tatianameslany via Twitter: how did you react to MK’s final scene
KB: Brutal. Heartbreaking. It’s devastating to see any clone die (or any character really… Paul, Leekie, etc.) but I also had a special love for M.K. because like her, I’m also a citizen of Finland (my dad was born there).
3. @buterasbrochu via Twitter: what’s your favorite helena/donnie scene?
KB: Ooooh, that’s a tough one. I think working with Helena was my favorite in general. She’s so unpredictable. All the scenes were fun (“I got refund” still kills me), but the soap-making scene was so exciting because it was one of the early ones with her, and improv-ing with Helena for the first time was such a wild trip. She really liked Donnie. It was awkward in the best way possible.
4. @cotillardmarion do you think donnie is actually the right person for Alison like after whats happened
KB: Ummm do you think Alison is the right person for Donnie, like after what has happened?!! Come on! They are two suburban-murdering-peas-in-a-pod — they were made for each other! And really, what relationship is perfect?!
5. @itstaylcryall: did you steal anything from set?
KB: No! I wish I had, from Felix’s loft or Mrs. S’s house — they were my favorites. Also, the Rabbit Hole comic book store (it was legitimately fully-stocked and full of cool TCAF posters — Toronto Comic Arts Festival). But alas, I was a good boy.