1. During the Truck of War episode, the winds reached 40 mph and pea sized gravel bombarded the crew. Anyone with exposed skin ran for cover in pain. When a sheet of steel for Wookie’s truck went airborne, we wrapped for the night.
2. About 1000 feet of steel tubing was used to make the roll cages for the cars.
3. The location for the Demolition episode was a former World War II munitions factory.
4. Approximately 75 gallons of gas and several pounds of explosives were used to create the various explosions in the series.
5. A number of rattlesnakes were spotted during filming. Sadly they did not make the final cut.
Full Episodes Sign In
Choose your provider to watch Live TV & Full Episodes