Welcome to this week’s Doctor Who’s Day roundup, a great big hug around the internet, gathering up as many Whovian bits and bobs as we can and cramming them together for an affectionate squeeze.
And this week, we begin with the astonishing creation of German video gamer and part-time Davros Stefan Ulrich. Looking for a stylish way to customise his gaming PC, he has put it into a shell that should strike fear and despair into the hearts of any being, in any galaxy… a Dalek.
What’s more, his Dalek is edging towards sentience:
Not sure if we should all applaud or run…so in the meantime, here’s what else has been going on in space and time this week:
• Doctor Who stickers:
• Some of the backstage facts and hidden references in this “Donna-lite” thriller:
— anglophenia (@anglophenia) January 20, 2017
• Speaking of ‘Allo ‘Allo:
The finest behind the scenes TV photo ever taken. The cast of Allo Allo and Doctor Who mingle during a fire alarm at Elstree in 1988. pic.twitter.com/MJDde1D3N9
— chinnyhill10 (@chinnyhill10) January 23, 2017
• Comedian Cristela Alonzo was not ready to meet David Tennant:
• Rainbow TARDIS:
• A wonderful Tom Baker quote:
As it's Tom Baker's 83rd birthday today here, again, is his quote when asked his one biggest Doctor Who memory. pic.twitter.com/yu2gKyk274
— Amanda (@Pandamoanimum) January 20, 2017
• The Doctor as a Weeping Angel, perhaps?
— Yasmin Down (@Gashu_Monsata) January 23, 2017
• Timey wimey:
— Doctor Who Today (@DoctorWho_Today) January 20, 2017
• That’s Mr. Doctor to you:
• Happy Masterversary, everyone:
• In an alternative universe, this has already happened:
— SimmonBeresford (@SimmonWho) January 23, 2017
• And to finish this week, we began with something disturbing, so how about some lovely sea otters, going about their business, narrated by David Tennant for the BBC TV series Spy in the Wild:
Ah! That’s better.