Welcome to this week’s Doctor Who‘s Day roundup, a space-age shopping trolley stuffed with Gallifreyan goodies we bought especially for you, piping hot from the internet.
And before we get into a full week of Whovian happenstance, let us begin with a couple of items of Lego based wonderment that have occurred recently. For starters, there was this full-sized TARDIS that appeared at Bondi Beach in Australia:
— Doctor Who Australia (@doctorwho_aus) November 9, 2015
It is entirely made from Lego bricks, down to the notice on the TARDIS door, and has been created to promote the Doctor Who Festival, taking place in Sydney later this month.
Last touches… pic.twitter.com/RZuxNaA1UL
— Rob Lloyd (@futurerobby) November 9, 2015
Speaking of which, the Doctor Who level pack in Lego Dimensions has arrived. Here’s a walkthrough of what it does, delivered by fans Dylan and Augie:
Here’s what else has been going on in space and time this week:
• Karen Gillan met up with Alex Kingston at Rhode Island Comic-Con:
Like mother like daughter… pic.twitter.com/9oYsNweHxt
— Karen Gillan (@karengillan) November 8, 2015
• The Zygon Inversion concluded the tale of a Zygon uprising. Here’s 10 things you may not know about the story from us.
• Plus a fact file from the Doctor Who site.
• And a truth or consequences quiz.
• Reflections on Osgood and the Doctor from Peter Capaldi and Ingrid Oliver:
• …and Jenna Coleman and Steven Moffat:
• Will she be back? Who knows.
• Jenna Coleman and Peter Capaldi discuss the arrival of Bonnie (also known as Zygella):
• And the Doctor carries his own parachute:
• Naturally the fan art has already arrived:
• And here’s Stuart Manning’s poster, to round things off:
— Stuart Manning (@stuart_manning) November 7, 2015
• Presumably Timey Wimey Terrace is just around the corner:
One of the saddest photographs in human history… pic.twitter.com/GQQqFQ0TMv
— Dick King-Smith HQ (@DickKingSmith) November 2, 2015
• Here’s the next time trailer for next week’s adventure, “Sleep No More”:
• And the trailer:
• And a spoiler-free introduction:
• And a look behind the curtain:
• Peter Capaldi answers fan questions:
• Doctor Who: The Fan Show offers this cosplay guide for the Doctor Who Festival:
• And Peter Capaldi reveals who he would cosplay as:
• And finally, we’ve all been so busy spotting hybrids to match that ancient Time Lord prophecy about the fusing of two warrior races that one has been overlooked…
OMG! TTFN!Read More