We’re going to mix it up a bit this Halloween, taking a look at British stars in fancy dress, American celebs dressed up in British-themed costumes, and some just for fun (can’t turn our back on a Star Wars look).
It’s Halloween, and there’s really no wrong way to go about it:
1. Ed Sheeran already had the red hair for his Chucky costume.
2. Singer Katy Perry embraced her love for the late Freddie Mercury.
— Fairy Feller ⚧ (@MonicaMoragon) July 4, 2015
3. Iggy Azalea pulled off a mean Cruella de Vil.
— YC (@YahdieConscious) October 31, 2013
4. Presenters Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby looked ab fab.
— heat & heatworld.com (@heatworld) April 30, 2015
5. Singer Rita Ora took a step into Barbie’s dream world.
6. Kim Kardashian emulated the demure fashion maven Anna Wintour.
7. Channing Tatum dressed up as Christopher Robin’s bestie.
Channing Tatum as Winnie The Pooh pic.twitter.com/Io6zkQRzMz
— Declan Cashin (@Tweet_Dec) October 22, 2015
8. Sarah Michelle Gellar put on her Princess Leia buns.
9. Maisie Williams donned just a mask at Comic-Con, which works too.
10. Kelly Osbourne celebrated her birthday as Rocky Horror‘s Magenta.
Bonus: This corgi dressed up as every incarnation of the Doctor.
What’s your costume going to be this year? Or, is it a secret!Read More