The Graham Norton Show returns for an all-new episode this Saturday, May 23 at 10/9c, on BBC AMERICA. But while …Read Now
News Roundup: When Daniel Met Clint (In a Leotard), ‘Sherlock’ Snaps, Posh’s Baby Bump
• And speaking of Craig, his new wife, Rachel Weisz, is the face of Bulgari‘s Jasmin Noir fragrance. Fabulous!
• You remember a while ago we told you about a mass zombie invasion in Leicester, which was arranged to prove that the city had no provision in place should such an event occur? Well Bristol has gone one better.
• There’s a new exhibition planned at the Victoria and Albert Museum, based around the former belongings of Annie Lennox of the Eurythmics. It’ll open in September and feature old stage costumes, photos and the like.
• It’s a sad day for EastEnders fans, as the actress Pam St. Clement, who plays Pat Butcher, has announced she’ll be leaving after 25 years.
• We already told you that Muse wants to rock it out in space. And now, frontman Matt Bellamy is hoping aspiring spaceman, Virgin mogul Sir Richard Branson, will give ’em a free ride on his Virgin Galactic spaceflight.
• The Branson news doesn’t stop there. The British billionaire is reportedly going to relaunch the Virgin Radio brand, and in the process give Jonathan Ross his own morning chat show.
• Elizabeth Hurley and Gossip Girl? Yep, the English model/actress will head to New York City’s Upper East Side this fall.
• David Beckham is certainly a proud daddy, but he’s also a sneaky husband. When his gorgeous wife, Victoria, was soaking up the sun recently, he took her photo, bare belly and all. And he posted it to Facebook.