We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Daniel Radcliffe and Jonathan Ross’ Wife Team Up for New Film
- Daniel Radcliffe will break free of Hogwarts and star in an adaptation of Susan Hill‘s horror novel, The Woman in Black, written by Jonathan Ross‘ wife, Jane Goldman. Radcliffe will play “a young lawyer who finds himself embroiled in a ghostly hostage plot.” Goldman previously wrote the well-received film Kick-Ass.
- Despite being 22 years too old, 57-year-old Mickey Rourke – a guest on this week’s Jonathan Ross finale – wants to play 35-year-old openly gay UK rugby star Gareth Thomas in a movie. And apparently Thomas is on board. Shouldn’t the guy at least aspire to the more age-and-appearance-appropriate Jason Statham?
- This is what Charlotte Church is giving up in her split from rugby player Gavin Henson.
- Just Jared spots a rebellious Gerard Butler, Robert Pattinson looking uncomfortably clean and well-coiffed, and a tank top-clad Jude Law pushing a shopping cart alongside Sienna Miller.
- Joss Stone, Bond girl.
- Cheryl Cole finds malaria dreadfully boring.
- The best and the noisiest parties at Madonna‘s London home happen when she’s out of town.
- Not her year: Kelly Osbourne recently split from her fiancé – and now she comes home to find her prized pooch dead.
- Doctor Who star Karen Gillan dispels rumors that Matt Smith will leave his role as the Doctor for Hollywood.