Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
It is said that a positive review from British restaurant critic Giles Coren can be worth $1 million to an …Read Now
It’s accepted that we have British English and American English, but, in written communication, there’s more than just language differences. …Read Now
- Daniel Radcliffe will break free of Hogwarts and star in an adaptation of Susan Hill‘s horror novel, The Woman in Black, written by Jonathan Ross‘ wife, Jane Goldman. Radcliffe will play “a young lawyer who finds himself embroiled in a ghostly hostage plot.” Goldman previously wrote the well-received film Kick-Ass.
- Despite being 22 years too old, 57-year-old Mickey Rourke – a guest on this week’s Jonathan Ross finale – wants to play 35-year-old openly gay UK rugby star Gareth Thomas in a movie. And apparently Thomas is on board. Shouldn’t the guy at least aspire to the more age-and-appearance-appropriate Jason Statham?
- This is what Charlotte Church is giving up in her split from rugby player Gavin Henson.
- Just Jared spots a rebellious Gerard Butler, Robert Pattinson looking uncomfortably clean and well-coiffed, and a tank top-clad Jude Law pushing a shopping cart alongside Sienna Miller.
- Joss Stone, Bond girl.
- Cheryl Cole finds malaria dreadfully boring.
- The best and the noisiest parties at Madonna‘s London home happen when she’s out of town.
- Not her year: Kelly Osbourne recently split from her fiancé – and now she comes home to find her prized pooch dead.
- Doctor Who star Karen Gillan dispels rumors that Matt Smith will leave his role as the Doctor for Hollywood.
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.