Sean Connery Coulda Kilt Somebody
- Sir Sean Connery hosted this year’s “Dressed To Kilt” fashion event in New York. The charity show, part of NYC’s Scotland Week, features plaid-clad models on the catwalk and raises money for wounded veterans. Mr. Connery, however, proved not so charitable when he “snapped at autograph hunters who were waving pictures outside the Dressed to Kilt bash, demanding ‘get them out of my face’.” That’s according to The Sun. But wouldn’t it be, “Get them out of my faysh”? Phonetics make Sean fun!
Check out the New York Post’s video from the event, which was attended by celebs like Mike Myers and Alan Cumming:
- A Scottish rugby hottie was imported into New York for the “Dressed To Kilt” show.
- One of Britain’s great acting families has lost another member: Corin Redgrave, brother of Vanessa and Lynn, has died at age 70. His daughter is actress Jemma Redgrave. This comes a year after the death of his niece, actress Natasha Richardson. The Guardian has posted Mr. Redgrave’s life in pictures.
- Peter Hook, formerly of New Order, will perform Joy Division‘s Unknown Pleasures album in full to mark the 30th anniversary of Ian Curtis’ death. (Guardian)
- Little Britain star David Walliams is auditioning for the final film in the Twilight series. (The Sun)