- Fox and the producers of American Idol decided to pass on the grim-faced Victoria Beckham as a replacement for Paula Abdul as judge, opting for Ellen DeGeneres. (You might have heard of her.) Daily Mail says of Victoria: “Her warm manner and own music experience made her a favorite to take over the £3 million role, but there were concerns audiences would struggle with her accent, and that she was too thin.”
- At first glance, I was appalled when I saw this BBC NEWS headline in my RSS reader: “Boyle is ‘edging closer’ to Porno.” (Well, I knew Susan‘s future seemed a bit uncertain, but I never thought it would come to that.) Well, click this link and take a breath of sweet relief.
- A drama set at the time of the Charles/Di wedding will be made for the BBC.(The Stage)
- Matt Bellamy and the Muse boys have offered their latest album to The Guardian‘s readers for a first listen, and I think they might regret that.
- Ringo Starr wouldn’t have passed muster had The Beatles auditioned for X Factor, says Simon Cowell.(Telegraph)
- Ioan Gruffudd (Fantastic Four, Horatio Hornblower) is a papa! (Daily Mail)
Top 10 Posts