We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Torchwood’s John Barrowman Is Officially a Pop Star!
The Torchwood star’s cover of Barry Manilow‘s 1980 ballad “I Made It Through the Rain” is No. 14 in the UK this week. C’mon, there has to be a video for this somewhere, and if there’s only one costume change, I won’t be happy.
In other news:
- Harry Potter star Emma Watson has a real witch’s blood in her veins.(Telegraph)
- Jude Law has his own Billie Jean moment.(Daily Mail)
- Skins star Dev Patel and his Slumdog Millionaire co-star Freida Pinto have finally outed their romance.(Daily Mail)
- Is the late Jade Goody in the Great Beyond shaking her head at her husband’s behavior? Jade’s mother, Jackiey, recently had a seance to contact Jade, and the medium delivered this message from her daughter: “Sorry, mum, for not listening to you. She knows [marrying Jack Tweed] was the biggest mistake she has ever made.”‘(Daily Mail)
- Oscar winner Tilda Swinton carries the weight of a whole film festival on her shoulders – literally.(Guardian)
- Sam Taylor-Wood‘s John Lennon biopic will end the London Film Festival.(Guardian)
- Rachel Stevens, who had her engagement ring nicked by robbers earlier this year, has married her long-time boyfriend.(The Sun)
- Gordon Ramsay‘s troubled, heroin-addicted brother has been lowered to selling magazines on a street corner in Devon, England.(Daily Mail)
- Meanwhile, here’s a Spandau Ballet frontman holding a really expensive candy bar.(Mirror)
- Is Jordan set to marry her cage-fighting companion, who, apparently, is into remote control sex toys?
- Scottish pop star Calvin Harris to The Independent: “I’m not good at interviews, I’m not good at dancing, I’m not good at looking like I’m having fun. “I never will be, I don’t think. Unless I go to a life coach.”
- Bananarama are back (minus Siobhan Fahey) and have a new video.(Mirror)
- On Twitter, Lily Allen comes out…as a major cricket fan.(Contact Music)