Brenda Blethyn returns to the U.S. in season five of Vera on Monday, July 6, and she’s asking all the …Read Now
Amy Winehouse Is an “Intolerable” Adulterer, Divorce Papers Say
- Amy Winehouse and that damned loser husband of hers, Blake Fielder-Civil, have received a quickie divorce, and “it is reported that Winehouse has agreed to pay Fielder-Civil off with a £2.4 million ($3.6 million) settlement.” Blake Fielder-Civil petitioned for the divorce on the grounds that Winehouse committed adultery – which she admitted in documents – and that she was “intolerable” to live with. Shocker, that last one. I always imagined Amy kept a very spic ‘n’ span household.
- The Dickens adaptation Little Dorrit received 11 Emmy nominations this morning, including Outstanding Miniseries and acting nods for Tom Courtenay and Andy Serkis. What I want to know is: does everyone from BBC AMERICA show up in this costume drama? Watch the trailer and see who you can point out:
- Orlando Bloom‘s L.A. home has been burglarized (or “burgled” as the Brits say), and thieves made off with his collection of expensive wristwatches.(Telegraph)
- Paul McCartney was the star guest on last night’s Letterman, performing on the roof of the Ed Sullivan Theater nearly 50 years after The Beatles made their debut there.(TV Squad)
- The late Wendy Richard‘s final role in the Miss Marple mystery A Pocket Full of Rye will air later this year in the UK.(BBC)
- That bigmouth Daniel Radcliffe ruined it for everyone, but Emma Watson‘s going to Brown. (MTV)
- Here’s Emma with her boyfriend: is he wearing a toupée? The hair looks a bit Marv Albert-ish.
- British chef Ainsley Harriott on Gordon Ramsay: “You have to bring his temperament into question. I don’t bring up children like that. I have spoken in schools and I don’t think we should teach children about that sort of angry side, that dismissive side of things. It sends out the wrong message to children.”(The Sun)
- Katie Price and Peter Andre apparently haven’t told their kids they’ve split up.(The Sun)
- Is Simon Cowell‘s ever-expanding American Idol salary fueled by competition with rival Simon Fuller?(Daily Mail)
- Writer/creator Peter Bowker – the man behind Viva Blackpool and BBC AMERICA’s upcoming Occupation – has penned an article in The Daily Telegraph about his new show, Desperate Romantics, which features Being Human‘s Aidan Turner.(Telegraph)