- Guy Ritchie has walked away with $92 million in his divorce settlement with Madonna. That’s a lot of bottles of Kabbalah water for the kiddoes.(The Times)
- By the way, guess who’s coming to Madonna and Guy’s Christmas dinner?
- Has Hugh Grant‘s filmography ruined your love life? (Daily Mail)
- Michael Sheen will play Tony Blair…again. (Variety)
- Could Kate Moss be the next X Factor judge? Simon Cowell is angling for the supermodel to appear on the show in some capacity, and rumor has it he wants her to replace Dannii Minogue on the show’s ever-changing panel. No. 1, can she actually stitch two words together? No. 2, would Simon want to damage his show’s credibility by hiring someone with even less musical talent than the aforementioned Ms. Minogue? (Mirror)
- The Guardian‘s Sarah Hughes demonstrates a lack of understanding of the economics behind American broadcast television. “US networks fear creative flair – why else axe Pushing Daisies?” Um, cuz nobody watched it? Or at least, not enough people to justify continuing to air a pricey one-hour drama.
- After he leaves EMI, Robbie Williams could net a record-breaking record deal. (The Sun)
- Noel Gallagher says the next Oasis album is already done and demoed. (NME)
- Graham Norton is “honored” to be the next Eurovision host.(BBC)
- Mamma Mia! is biggest box-office hit ever in the UK; it has made more money there than Titanic back in 1997.(BBC)
- Gavin & Stacey‘s Rob Brydon offered some tough words for his co-star James Corden‘s partying behavior. Corden says, “We just went for lunch one day and he (Rob) said, ‘Look, you’ve got a Christmas special and a sketch show to write, a film to do and you can’t do that while going out all the time.’ I was well aware, though, and I’m glad he said it.’”(This Is Surrey Today)
- Corden and Little Britain‘s Matt Lucas could make a film together.(The Sun)
- Cheryl Cole‘s weight (or lack thereof) has alarmed some fans.(Daily Mail)
- Scottish tennis star Andy Murray trains shirtless in Miami.
Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
As we know, this country is huge and varied, so a real bucket list could fill a book. However, there […]Read Now
Wealthy folk in the U.S. and back home in Blighty are a complicated bunch with a rich history and, no […]Read Now
Located in Memphis, Tennessee, the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the first and only U.S. National Cancer Institute-designated cancer […]Read Now