It must be pretty cool being Maisie Williams these days. The young actress has one of the best gigs in town starring …Read Now
Torchwood’s Gareth David-Lloyd, Christian Bale Among Sexiest Welshmen
- Who are the 50 sexiest men from Wales? According to Wales Online, the list includes Ioan Gruffudd, Torchwood‘s Gareth David-Lloyd, Christian Bale, X Factor runner-up Rhydian, Michael Sheen, MI-5‘s Rupert Penry-Jones, Brothers & Sisters‘ Matthew Rhys, Eve Myles‘ longtime partner Bradley Freegard, and – sigh – Gethin Jones. No. 1 is the Olympic gold medalist, rowing star Tom James.
- The BBC has invested money in Steve Coogan‘s production company, Baby Cow, producer of Gavin & Stacey.(Variety)
- Joanna Page (Stacey) is pestering creators/co-stars Ruth Jones and James Corden to do a third series of G&S.(Wales Online)
- Variety examines the appeal of Top Gear – which, to them, seems to be Jeremy Clarkson.
- Dragons’ Den panelist Duncan Bannatyne has rushed to the defense of the embattled British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.(Telegraph)
- Check out Prince William‘s fake Facebook profile – featuring Matthew Parker Bowles peeking out from behind a shower curtain.
- Sir David Jason is leaving his role as Det. Jack Frost on A Touch of Frost.(BBC)
- Isn’t it romantic?: Blake Fielder-Civil would rather stay in prison than be without his Amy.(Telegraph)
- Rome‘s Kevin McKidd has joined Grey’s Anatomy: watch a clip.
- Is Jude Law‘s striped V-necked sweater a “fashion blunder”?(The Sun)
- Guy Ritchie says he enjoys “quickie sex” and reveals he “doesn’t understand women.” One thing doesn’t necessarily follow the other.(The Sun)
- Jade Goody can’t even face a deadly disease without making a spectacle of it.(Daily Mail)
- Noel Gallagher and Russell Brand are going to create a sitcom together?(NME)
- Look out New York: Sandi Thom is moving to our fair city, and it will never be the same.(Daily Record)
- Pink Floyd‘s David Gilmour pays tribute to his bandmate Richard Wright, who died yesterday after a battle with cancer.(BBC)
Lily Allen will release her new album in February, she says.(Mirror)
- Robert Smith of The Cure is telling fans not to buy their new EP on iTunes because the pricing is “totally f**king wrong.”(NME)