- Daniel Radcliffe ties with Miley Cyrus on the Forbes list of Hollywood’s “top-paid tweens.” He made $25 million in the past year. So…harming, handsome, articulate, rich, and knows how to wield a broomstick? Sign me up, like, yesterday.
- The Sun has a shot of Lisa Bonet on the set of the U.S. Life On Mars.
- Sienna Miller and the still very-married Balthazar Getty flaunt their infidelity before the paparazzi in L.A.(Daily Mail)
- David Thewlis gets remarkably candid about his longterm relationship with Pushing Daisies star Anna Friel – including revealing his lack of intention to marry her.(Daily Mail)
- BBC Worldwide, the parent company of BBC AMERICA, is now business partners with Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson. It is thought that BBCWW invested in Clarkson’s production company in order to keep him from leaving the show, which is a huge international moneymaker for the BBC.(Guardian)
- David Tennant wears his trademark jeans and trainers on a night out with girlfriend and Doctor Who co-star, Georgia Moffett.(The Sun)
- A new Torchwood episode is coming next month – on radio, that is. The special episode will be set inside the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, where scientists are conducting the latest Big Bang experiment in Geneva.(BBC)
- Russell T. Davies has pulled out of a Scottish TV festival due to “work commitments.”(Scotsman)
- Oscar winner Phillip Seymour Hoffman will direct former Rebus star John Hannah in a London production of the play Riflemind.(The Stage)
- Gerard McCarthy, cross-dressing Kris from Hollyoaks, has hit out at a homophobic Northern Irish politician.(Pink News)
- The Police‘s final reunion concert at Madison Square Garden drew raves – and Sting even took a moment during the show for an impromptu shave.
- The Daily Telegraph profiles actress Romola Garai, who will soon play Jackie Kennedy in Flying into Love, “a film about JFK’s assassination as seen from Jackie’s point of view.”
- Budding supermodel Agyness Deyn is “set to marry” Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond, Jr.(The Sun)
- Little Britain star David Walliams looking quite dapper and delish as he takes his mum out to din-din.(Daily Mail)
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Who doesn’t love food suggestions? No one we’ve ever met. Food can mend heartache, create bonds, and, well, we need […]Read Now