The full trailer for Danny Boyle‘s retelling of the life of Apple pioneer Steve Jobs (called, with computer-like efficiency, Steve …Read Now
Anglophenia’s Taking a Breaky Break, a Holiday
I’m peacing out for a week to relax, relate, release – feel free to use this post as open thread to voice your opinions. Anglophenia will return triumphantly on Monday, September 8th.
In other news:
- Singer Edwyn Collins will show sketches of birds he did while recovering from two brain hemorrhages back in 2005.(BBC)
- British artist Sam Taylor-Wood will direct the John Lennon biopic Nowhere Man, which is written by Matt Greenhalgh (Control).(Variety)
- Mike Skinner of The Streets compares himself to Pablo Picasso in an interview with The Guardian.
- Axl Rose, who is actually looking better these days, wants to “f***” Kelly Osbourne.(The Sun)
- Liam Gallagher‘s SpongeBob shame.(The Sun)
- Guy Ritchie won’t renew his vows with Madonna because he already “paid out on a big party for her birthday.”(Mirror)
- Gordon Ramsay slams the food at Buckingham Palace as “prehistoric sh**.”(Daily Mail)
- Victoria Beckham was snapped with “unsightly grime” in her ears.(Daily Mail)
- After news of their split, Bill Nighy and Diana Quick were seen out together.(Daily Mail)