We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Naomi Campbell Arrested At Heathrow For Alleged Spit Attack
- Somewhere Tyra Banks is smiling a little bit wider today: Naomi Campbell has struck again! The slap-happy supermodel allegedly assaulted a police officer in Heathrow’s Terminal 5 and was arrested after boarding her British Airways flight. No, she didn’t fling her mobile this time: according to E! News, she. spat. on. him. Oh really? The Guardian says, “It is thought that an issue with Campbell’s luggage led to the incident…Witnesses said the supermodel was handcuffed on board the aircraft, which had not taken off.”
- Actor Tim Roth, who isn’t a fan of what Britain has become in recent years, launches a bitter attack on Tony Blair in today’s Daily Telegraph: “[Blair] was the worst thing that ever happened [to Britain], more so than Thatcher. He’s a disgusting human being. He killed babies – Iraq. He should be in prison. He’s raped our country, that guy.” Roth calls Gordon Brown “even more unappealing.” Wow, more unappealing than a “rapist” and a “baby-killer”?
- Morrissey has won an apology in court from Word Magazine for calling him “a racist and a hypocrite.” Will NME be next?(Yahoo!)
- Simon Pegg and Hot Fuzz director Edgar Wright will work on their third feature-film spoof, The World’s End. Can’t wait.(BBC)
- Leona Lewis‘ “Bleeding Love” falls to No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100. Mariah Carey‘s “Touch My Body” has sprung from No. 15 to No. 1 this week.
- Estelle talks about meeting Kanye West for the first time in Hollywood: “I went to Roscoe’s Chicken and bumped into Kanye. I was like, ‘Lord, if you’re above, I need to meet Kanye, he needs to come outside.’ Ten seconds later he came out and I went ‘Thank you, Jesus!’?” She told him she was a big fan, made her pitch, and the rest is history.(Telegraph)
- New BFFs Amy Winehouse and Aisleyne, a contestant from UK’s Big Brother, broke the ice with a bit of heavy petting, according to The Sun‘s source. “There was loads of booze, including Jack Daniels and vodka, but the party really got started when Amy suggested that they play games using a pair of glow dice. On one dice were actions such as ‘kiss’, ‘hug’ or whatever, and on the other dice were parts of the body, so ‘neck’ and ‘belly’…”