- Nudits – or naturists, as they are called in Britain – have taken Dame Helen Mirren as their queen.(Contact Music)
- David Walliams goes bald to play Frankie Howerd.(The Sun)
- James Nesbitt opens up his bank book to the world.(Telegraph)
- Sir Ian McKellen isn’t done with Gandalf yet: he is “very likely” to reprise his Lord of the Rings character in The Hobbit.(Telegraph)
- Elizabeth director Shekhar Kapur has taken over for the late Anthony Minghella on a film about New York.(Guardian)
- Bond author Ian Fleming‘s real-life “Miss Moneypenny” has been outed.(BBC)
- BBC’s big costume drama, Cranford, is adding to its already big BAFTA take: it has picked up seven BAFTA Craft nominations.(The Stage)
- This is so Sophie’s Choice: Jimmy McGovern (The Street) or Steven Moffat (Doctor Who) for Best Writer?