- If the town of Pittsburgh (or “Sh*ttsburgh, as she called it) wasn’t enough, Sienna Miller has now pissed off all of England. After declaring that she was moving to Wales with her boyfriend Rhys Ifans, Miller said, “I love Wales. I think it is the most beautiful country in the world and the people were just gracious and lovely considering they have been raped and pillaged by the English for so long.”(Mirror)
- Tanya Bower sends me a photo of Sienna’s “coinslot.”
- Minnie Driver confirms she’s preggers – but who’s the daddy?(E!)
- Jeremy Clarkson groupies, book your flights: Top Gear‘s going on a world tour. According to BBC NEWS, Clarkson, James May, and Richard Hammond have only signed on for the British leg.
- The folks behind Wallace & Gromit have added four British Animation Awards to their mantle.(BBC)
- Warner Bros. doesn’t want to lose its cash cow just yet: the last Harry Potter novel will split into two films.(The Times)
- To maintain his ripped physique, Daniel Craig will have his own personal gym on the set of Quantum of Solace.(Digital Spy)
- Vinnie Jones and Shane Richie will co-star in the first installment of the Carry On franchise in 16 years.(Guardian)
- Gordon Ramsay‘s mum doesn’t approve of his potty mouth.(The Sun)
- Check out London’s 10 best restaurants.(The Times)
- The Queen‘s “highly impressed” with Heathrow’s new Terminal 5, which opens for commercial flights in two weeks. Londonist has some swanky photos.
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Prepare to burn your Michael McIntyre DVDs, expats, and replace them with the complete works of these astonishing, all-American jesters. […]Read Now
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now