Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
America’s British population has taken to the web to voice its displeasure at news that U.S. candy giant Hershey has successfully blocked our much loved U.K.-produced chocolate from being exported to the land of the free.Read Now
In the middle of his road trip across America, British filmmaker James Coulson decided he’d seen enough—and applied for U.S. …Read Now
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
- Heather Mills thought she’d had the last laugh when she poured that jug of water over the head of Fiona Shackleton, Paul McCartney‘s lawyer. Her little trick backfired, according to The Daily Telegraph‘s Celia Walden: Heather revealed the 52-year-old Shackleton to be a “major babe”: “Even men – less generous than women when it comes to feminine aesthetics – were spotted making those familiar ritualistic signs as they stared at images of the newly sleek Ms. Shackleton, noticing for the first time her fine bone structure, almond eyes, and wrinkle-free forehead.” Um, as much as I dislike Heather, I can’t go there with ya, Celia. I simply cannot.
- Heather is set to judge the Miss USA pageant this summer.
- And I thought she wanted to be seen as less of a b*tch: Heather is using an ages-old endorsement from Hillary Clinton to “restore her image.” (Telegraph)
- The parents of missing child Madeleine McCann have won a libel suit against two papers.(Telegraph)
- Is Victoria Beckham infuriating husband David with her flirtatious behavior around other men?(Digital Spy)
- Kate Moss always had a slight insect look about her – a very chic insect, mind you – but never more so than when she licked boyfriend Jamie Hince‘s neck while on holiday in Paris. Anyone got a can of Raid handy?
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie walk arm-in-arm to squash divorce rumors.
- OK, I must admit I’ve failed you: I’ve never posted anything about Tudors star Henry Cavill, who makes Jonathan Rhys Meyers look like a toothless inbred. Well, to make amends, I present you these hot publicity shots from the new season of The Tudors.
- Ms. Applebottoms: Nigella Lawson‘s “voluptuous rear” has alarmed her bosses at the Food Network: “Our spies at the Food Network say Nigella has way overeaten. The result is a butt like a horse. Her director is now doing back flips to not show her below the waist.” (The Sun)
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.