- Jerry Hall gives a commando performance, revealing more than she bargained for when she hastily exits a limo.(Daily Mail)
- Morrissey‘s quite the cheeky git: Towleroad has uncovered a photo of the Moz’s bare @ss! “The photo is credited to Morrissey’s companion/PA in the mid-90′s, Jake Walters, and features the singer’s bare behind inscribed with the words “Your Arse An’ All” – a play, of course, on Morrissey’s 1992 album Your Arsenal.” Clearly, it’s NSFW, but oh so worth it.
- The reformed Led Zeppelin will play the Bonnaroo festival in Tennessee this June.(Telegraph)
- Arctic Monkeys plan to collaborate with…Justin Timberlake?(The Sun)
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, The Beatles‘ guru a.k.a. “Sexy Sadie,” has died aged 91.(NME)
- Police have questioned Amy Winehouse over her crack-pipe video.(BBC)
- Dan Gillespie Sells, frontman of The Feeling, is working with Cathy “Touch Me All Night Long” Dennis and former Robbie Williams songwriter Guy Chambers. The Sun doesn’t say if these tracks are for The Feeling or if DGS is making a solo album.
- Kylie Minogue insists she and Oliver Martinez are “just friends” and the only one sharing her bed is her “gorgeous Sheba.” (Mirror)
- Leona Lewis‘ Spirit album is No. 1 in Austria, Australia, Switzerland, and Germany.(Mirror)
- During a gig, Glasvegas were forced to play acoustic because the venue’s upstairs toilets were leaking on the sound desk. It proved quite a hit.(NME)
- Thom Yorke shares my fear of flying: “I’m so scared of flying that when I get off the plane, I literally fall to my knees and kiss the ground.”(Mirror)
- The Chavs – a supergroup consisting of Carl Barat, Tim Burgess, and Jamie Reynolds from Klaxons – could record their first albums.(Gigwise)
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now
Although it’s not quite as rigid as keeping to the right on the London Underground, and you won’t provoke the […]Read Now