We already enjoy the antics of established bromances between Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart as well as James McAvoy and Michael …Read Now
Report: Cheryl Cole Is Outta There!
- The Mirror is reporting that Cheryl Cole has left her husband Ashley: “Cheryl needs some time apart from Ashley. She is going away for a few days so she can decide what to do.”
- Oscar nominee Julie Christie has secretly married her longtime partner Duncan Campbell in India, it has been revealed.
- Which Jamaican city will this one be named after?: Gwen Stefani is pregnant with her second child with British hubby Gavin Rossdale.(Mirror)
- Sir Paul McCartney says reports that he had heart surgery were false. “There was a minor irregularity which I needed to have tests for and which I have now been assured is completely fine.” However, he jokes: “I have secretly been enjoying all the sympathy.”(BBC)
- Russell Brand “just whipped out his Johnson and took a whaz into this beaker.”(The Sun)
- David Beckham has a naked Posh Spice emblazoned on his chest and stars tattooed on his forearm.
- Like the rest of us, Peter Andre thought Jordan looked like an over-inflated blow-up doll when he first met her: “I don’t mean she wasn’t pretty. But fake breasts and blonde hair wasn’t what I’d normally go for.” Hmmm, I wonder what changed his mind. Andre explains: “However, after a few nights alone with her I soon knew what all the fuss was about.”(Digital Spy)
- Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson is “an unlikely sex symbol.”(The Sun)
- Off The Telly lists the top 50 most-watched programs since 2000 in the UK. Episodes of EastEnders and Coronation Street take up twelve of the top 20 spots. A 2001 Christmas special of Only Fools and Horses tops the list; an estimated 21.4 million watched it.
- Saucy British teen drama Skins will premiere online on MySpace TV before it airs on television.(Digital Spy)
- Prehistoric sci-fi drama Primeval will have a third season.(Guardian)
- Vernon Kay, who briefly annoyed American audiences as host of Hit Me Baby One More Time, has signed a $4 million deal with ITV.(The Sun)
- JK Rowling: breaking up with Harry Potter was harder than breaking up with my husband. Well, Wizard Boy was a much more lucrative partner, no?