- Kate Winslet has replaced the pregnant Nicole Kidman in the next Stephen Daldry movie. Maybe Nic should get knocked up more often; it gives all those non-publicity-whore actresses a chance to work.(Digital Spy)
- Musclebound Rhydian does his best Daniel Craig impression, emerging shirtless and bulging from the sea in these very posed-looking paparazzi shots.
- Speaking of bulges, David Beckham‘s incredible shrinking crotch in the latest Armani ads has The Daily Mail crying foul.
- Former In the City hunk Marcus Patric goes nude for a magazine centerfold.(The Sun)
- UK children’s host Mark Speight is officially no longer a murder suspect.(BBC)
- Gerry and Kate McCann deny reports they are planning a movie about their daughter Madeleine‘s disappearance.(BBC)
- Kerry Katona says she’s not on drugs.(MTV)
- Former addict Kelly Osbourne talks about her new lease on life. She sounds shockingly mature. Good for her.(The Sun)
- Hotel Babylon star Tamzin Outhwaite is pregnant with her first child.
- In The Guardian, Rushmore star Olivia Williams talks motherhood and the positive aspects of being an aging actress: “A lot of acting is feeling that you are interesting enough to take up people’s time. That’s why I prefer being 39 to 29 or, God forbid, 19: I’ve gained the confidence to say, ‘I’m going to play this role properly.’”
Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Like any other language, American has its idioms. Some are very similar to British English, and it’s not difficult for […]Read Now
It’s not just the work of Will Shakespeare that makes it across the Atlantic. British dramas, comedies, and high-energy musicals […]Read Now