- Kate Winslet has replaced the pregnant Nicole Kidman in the next Stephen Daldry movie. Maybe Nic should get knocked up more often; it gives all those non-publicity-whore actresses a chance to work.(Digital Spy)
- Musclebound Rhydian does his best Daniel Craig impression, emerging shirtless and bulging from the sea in these very posed-looking paparazzi shots.
- Speaking of bulges, David Beckham‘s incredible shrinking crotch in the latest Armani ads has The Daily Mail crying foul.
- Former In the City hunk Marcus Patric goes nude for a magazine centerfold.(The Sun)
- UK children’s host Mark Speight is officially no longer a murder suspect.(BBC)
- Gerry and Kate McCann deny reports they are planning a movie about their daughter Madeleine‘s disappearance.(BBC)
- Kerry Katona says she’s not on drugs.(MTV)
- Former addict Kelly Osbourne talks about her new lease on life. She sounds shockingly mature. Good for her.(The Sun)
- Hotel Babylon star Tamzin Outhwaite is pregnant with her first child.
- In The Guardian, Rushmore star Olivia Williams talks motherhood and the positive aspects of being an aging actress: “A lot of acting is feeling that you are interesting enough to take up people’s time. That’s why I prefer being 39 to 29 or, God forbid, 19: I’ve gained the confidence to say, ‘I’m going to play this role properly.’”
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now
Although it’s not quite as rigid as keeping to the right on the London Underground, and you won’t provoke the […]Read Now