Unlike many of his showbiz colleagues, 29-year-old British actor Max Irons, son of Oscar winner Jeremy Irons, isn’t a fan …Read Now
Ian McCulloch Reveals His Inner “Black Man”
- Ian McCulloch, frontman of Echo and the Bunnymen, says he’s a”black soul singer in a white man’s underpants.” I bet you he can still get a cab in London…(Guardian)
- The Sun has “never-before-seen footage” of Led Zeppelin performing “Communication Breakdown” at the Royal Albert Hall in 1970.
- Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster had a “meningitis scare” with their two-year-old son Alastair. (Mirror)
- Before they split, Paul McCartney and Heather Mills reportedly rowed “over his failure to stop drinking after being diagnosed with a heart murmur.”(Mirror)
- Amy Winehouse is back in the UK and back to her old tricks. Who strips down to her bra in a crowded airport?(The Sun)
- Atomic Kitten is back together – minus Kerry Katona.(The Sun)
- Mel B. gives Victoria Beckham‘s melons a pinch.(The Sun)
- The new Morcheeba album comes out next month in the UK.(NME)
- NME staffers select their favorite tracks and albums of 2007.
- Just Jared wonders if Alexa Chung, the rumored girlfriend of Arctic Monkeys singer Alex Turner, will become the next Sienna Miller. Hmm, I imagine she’ll have to start flashing her breasts a lot more.