The audience at London’s O2 Arena signed up to see the Beatles’ Sir Paul McCartney perform classic Beatles songs and new …Read Now
Chef Nigella Lawson Plans To Disinherit Her Children, Basically
- Multi-millionaire chef Nigella Lawson says her kids won’t get a cent of her dough when she’s dead: “I am determined that my children should have no financial security. It ruins people not having to earn money.” Doesn’t she sound as beautiful inside as she is outside?(Daily Mail)
- Amy Winehouse is watching Marilyn Monroe films to get by, reports The Sun. I don’t think old Norma Jean is the best role model, for reasons that should be obvious.
- The Sun reports a James Bond “spoiler.”
- Two more articles with tidbits on the upcoming Ashes To Ashes: one from The Daily Telegraph and one from The Times. Both have clips.
- CBS late-night host Craig Ferguson, a Scotsman, has decided to become a U.S. citizen.(Daily Record)
- In addition to his recent BBC documentary, Blur bassist Alex James has written a column for The Sun about the ills of the cocaine trade. “It is the most unethical, environment-crippling, murderous product ever manufactured.” The Guardian‘s Rosie Swash responds, “Who the f*#$ didn’t know cocaine was bad?” Not in those exact words.
- J.K. Rowling and her Technicolor Dreamcoat.(Daily Mail)
- Charles Dance, Patrick Stewart, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Anne-Marie Duff have all won Critics’ Circle Theatre Awards.(BBC)