It’s his birthday (April 18). What further excuse do we need for a wallow in some of David Tennant‘s greatest …Read Now
Chef Nigella Lawson Plans To Disinherit Her Children, Basically
- Multi-millionaire chef Nigella Lawson says her kids won’t get a cent of her dough when she’s dead: “I am determined that my children should have no financial security. It ruins people not having to earn money.” Doesn’t she sound as beautiful inside as she is outside?(Daily Mail)
- Amy Winehouse is watching Marilyn Monroe films to get by, reports The Sun. I don’t think old Norma Jean is the best role model, for reasons that should be obvious.
- The Sun reports a James Bond “spoiler.”
- Two more articles with tidbits on the upcoming Ashes To Ashes: one from The Daily Telegraph and one from The Times. Both have clips.
- CBS late-night host Craig Ferguson, a Scotsman, has decided to become a U.S. citizen.(Daily Record)
- In addition to his recent BBC documentary, Blur bassist Alex James has written a column for The Sun about the ills of the cocaine trade. “It is the most unethical, environment-crippling, murderous product ever manufactured.” The Guardian‘s Rosie Swash responds, “Who the f*#$ didn’t know cocaine was bad?” Not in those exact words.
- J.K. Rowling and her Technicolor Dreamcoat.(Daily Mail)
- Charles Dance, Patrick Stewart, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Anne-Marie Duff have all won Critics’ Circle Theatre Awards.(BBC)