- Sharon Osbourne has attacked fellow X-Factor judge Dannii Minogue‘s musical credibility on The Graham Norton Show: “Dannii knows she’s there because of her looks, not because of her contribution to the music industry.” Sharon doesn’t even have the “looks” part going for her: what does she bring to the table, other than her famous last name?(The Sun)
- Watch Dannii’s sister Kylie Minogue dry-hump a Dalek.(The Sun)
- Times fashion editor Lisa Armstrong finally notices how bad the wardrobing is on X Factor.
- In today’s Sun, Brian Dowling looks at David Beckham‘s Armani ad and sifts through the evidence that he’s gay. After much hemming and hawing, Dowling ultimately comes to this conclusion: “If Becks really was a closet homosexual, there is no way he would dare to do things that looked so gay.” Where has Mr. Dowling been for the last, I dunno, 15 years? Straight is the new gay.
- Gerard Butler nearly put Hilary Swank‘s eye out with his braces on the set of P.S. I Love You. “I cleverly managed to get the clip stuck behind me on this cupboard, the elastic was at full stretch, and I didn’t realize. It unclipped itself, smacked her forehead and she went down like she’d been shot.”(Digital Spy)
- My Family star Zoë Wanamaker and Simon Russell Beale are set to do Nicholas Hynter‘s production of Much Ado About Nothing for Britain’s National Theatre. After being cast, Wanamaker tells The Daily Telegraph that her first question to Hynter was, “Aren’t I a bit old?” It came as a complete surprise to be asked to do it. But it sort of makes sense. Speaking as a woman, when you get to your late thirties you know that the clock is ticking. You also begin to know that your perfect partner ain’t going to happen unless you make a compromise of some kind. The difference between their relationship and that of Hero and Claudio is young love and older love. It’s a much wiser combination.”
- The number of Britons receiving unemployment benefits is at its lowest level since 1975.(Guardian)
Top 10 Posts