It’s his birthday (April 18). What further excuse do we need for a wallow in some of David Tennant‘s greatest …Read Now
Jonathan Creek Star Alan Davies Goes Mike Tyson on Homeless Man
- A homeless man claims that a drunken Alan Davies, curly-haired star of Jonathan Creek, bit him on the ear after the actor exited a nightclub. Paul McElfatrick tells The Daily Mail: “I thought he was going to whisper something but his face darkened and he almost spat the words, ‘My name’s Alan. You know my name – Alan. What’s my name? It’s Alan’. Then he suddenly went for my left ear. It was incredibly painful. I shrieked and my eyes were watering. He hung on and drew blood. I still can’t sleep on that side of my head nearly a week later.” Davies admits the incident happened but says that McElfatrick provoked him.
- Amy Winehouse “is thrilled to be nominated for six Grammys and is very much hoping to attend. She is determined to be ready and well for that performance,” says her spokesperson.(In the News)
- Victoria Beckham agrees with Karl Lagerfeld: Amy Winehouse is a fashion icon.(Mirror)
- Victoria Beckham denied being pregnant on last night’s Larry King.(Daily Mail)
- The Sun‘s Adrian Chiles asks David Beckham, “You’ve got money, status, respect, and fame – then someone says: ‘Armani wants you to do a picture wearing tight white pants with your legs as wide open as the hole in England’s defense.’ Why would you say yes? The only reason is that you have no talent other than to be in daft pictures like this. Becks, you’re above this.”
- At the London premiere of St. Trinian’s, Girls Aloud showed up decked in dazzling gowns, and Russell Brand brought along his mum.(The Sun)
- Helen Mirren says, “Breast implants are weird to me. They seem a bit like hanging a pair of oranges round your neck.” But she adds, “I absolutely believe in surgery. Why feel miserable if you can change something?”(The Sun)
- Rhydian may appear on Little Britain. “David [Walliams] spoke to me about me being in a sketch. As long as I don’t appear as Daffyd’s other half, I’m fine.”(The Sun)
- A Times interview with Oscar nominee Sophie Okonedo.