Unlike many of his showbiz colleagues, 29-year-old British actor Max Irons, son of Oscar winner Jeremy Irons, isn’t a fan …Read Now
Hugh Grant Engaged In “Sleazy” Public 3-Way, Say Witnesses
We’ve all seen people get a bit too amorous in public places, but celebrities usually like to keep their romantic activities behind close doors. That is, if you’re not Hugh Grant. Apparently, the actor put on quite the show for diners at a high-end eatery, engaging in a very public 3-way with a “mystery woman” and a pal. The Mirror even has named sources:
Fashion buyer Hannah, of Weymouth, Dorset, said: “They sat on the sofa next to us with the girl in the middle. Soon, Hugh started snogging her full-on. Meanwhile the other guy was touching the girl’s thigh. It was like Hugh accepted it.”
The woman then put her arms round the men and started stroking their heads. Hannah said: “Hugh put his fingers in her mouth. She was sucking his fingers.” Hannah’s friend Nicky Francis, 29, said: “Hugh looked intoxicated.” The trio left at about 1:30 am.
Hugh only had this to say about the incident:
Quizzed at his home in London yesterday Grant, 47, said through an intercom: “F*** off.”
Well, did they expect to be asked in for a cup of tea? (Or maybe some baked beans, given what Hugh keeps stocked in his fridge.)
In other news:
- Princes William and Harry were “shocked” when strippers started stripping at a – *gasp* – strip club: “The young royals stared in amazement as US act the Wau Wau sisters dangled from trapezes and writhed around while wearing skimpy hot pants and crop tops.”(Mirror)
- Just Jared has photos of the two Princes, Kate Middleton, and two other pals out at Bouijis Club in Kensington.
- Rupert Penry-Jones is leaving MI-5 in “explosive” fashion.(Daily Mail)
- Tim Goodman of the San Francisco Chronicle raves about the Extras finale (airing Sunday on HBO) and adds, “Ricky Gervais gives a tour-de-force dramatic performance and serves notice that he has the ability to go beyond comedic genius (of which he surely has buckets) and into the realm of convincing character actor, not unlike Bill Murray, Robin Williams, and Jim Carrey.”
- A day after it dominated the Golden Globes, Atonement scored eight London Critics Circle nominations.
- The Daily Telegraph‘s Will Lawrence talks to the girls of St. Trinian’s, including Mischa Barton.
- Actress Gemma Arterton, who has made her film debut in St. Trinian’s, has been cast as a Bond girl.(The Sun)
- Little Britain‘s David Walliams will play the late comedian (and closet homosexual) Frankie Howerd in a biopic.(The Sun)
- Helen Mirren lashes out at director Michael Winner for “treating her like a piece of meat” during a casting session…back in 1964. She told Richard and Judy, “I was mortified and incredibly angry. I thought it was insulting and sexist, and I don’t think any actress should be treated like that – like a piece of meat – at all.” (Guardian)
- Meanwhile, Richard and Judy’s daughter was quite rude to some lovely people who simply wanted to take her photograph.(Daily Mail)
- Amazon has paid about $4 million for J.K. Rowling‘s The Tales of Beedle the Bard – but not to sell in its online shop. Jeff Bezos says it’s just a way of saying “Thank you” for Rowling’s contributions to literacy. You know, a nice card would have sufficed.(The Times)
- Chelsea boy John Terry dressed up as Mr. Incredible for his team’s Christmas party.(The Sun)