- Links not safe for work: Alfie Allen, who is replacing Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, has done his shirtless stable-boy promo shots. For comparison’s sake, here’s Daniel’s shot. Notice the difference in each actor’s eyeline. Sadly, no frontals for Lily‘s little bro. Lame.
- Did a text message from Prince Harry‘s “secret admirer” cause Chelsy Davy to dump him?(The Sun)
- Talk about Cash in the Attic: Hugh Grant stands to earn $35 million for his Andy Warhol painting of Liz Taylor at auction. The Guardian notes that he’s made “a profit of about $5m for every year he has owned the painting. Not bad work if you can get it.”
- Hugh Grant “went to extraordinary lengths to avoid being photographed with old flame Elizabeth Hurley” while in New York City on Sunday, according to The Daily Mail.
- The Sun presents Day Two of John Barrowman‘s video diary.
- Comedian Russell Brand admits to hiding crack up his…crack.(The Sun)
- David Walliams gets personal in The Observer.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Britain’s “first black movie star,” chats in The Daily Telegraph.
- The box-office smash American Gangster has made Ridley Scott “hot” again. He talks to The Times.
- Ridley Scott’s next film will involve Stonehenge.(Guardian)
- Helen McCrory, who played Cherie Blair in The Queen, is the latest British thesp to join the cast of Harry Potter.(Guardian)
- The folks behind Creature Comforts are using claymation to raise awareness of discrimination against the disabled. (BBC)
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Like many other Brits looking to make a name in show business, Andy Walmsley first tried his luck in Los […]Read Now
Although it’s not quite as rigid as keeping to the right on the London Underground, and you won’t provoke the […]Read Now