Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
In the middle of his road trip across America, British filmmaker James Coulson decided he’d seen enough—and applied for U.S. …Read Now
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
It is said that a positive review from British restaurant critic Giles Coren can be worth $1 million to an …Read Now
- Links not safe for work: Alfie Allen, who is replacing Daniel Radcliffe in Equus, has done his shirtless stable-boy promo shots. For comparison’s sake, here’s Daniel’s shot. Notice the difference in each actor’s eyeline. Sadly, no frontals for Lily‘s little bro. Lame.
- Did a text message from Prince Harry‘s “secret admirer” cause Chelsy Davy to dump him?(The Sun)
- Talk about Cash in the Attic: Hugh Grant stands to earn $35 million for his Andy Warhol painting of Liz Taylor at auction. The Guardian notes that he’s made “a profit of about $5m for every year he has owned the painting. Not bad work if you can get it.”
- Hugh Grant “went to extraordinary lengths to avoid being photographed with old flame Elizabeth Hurley” while in New York City on Sunday, according to The Daily Mail.
- The Sun presents Day Two of John Barrowman‘s video diary.
- Comedian Russell Brand admits to hiding crack up his…crack.(The Sun)
- David Walliams gets personal in The Observer.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Britain’s “first black movie star,” chats in The Daily Telegraph.
- The box-office smash American Gangster has made Ridley Scott “hot” again. He talks to The Times.
- Ridley Scott’s next film will involve Stonehenge.(Guardian)
- Helen McCrory, who played Cherie Blair in The Queen, is the latest British thesp to join the cast of Harry Potter.(Guardian)
- The folks behind Creature Comforts are using claymation to raise awareness of discrimination against the disabled. (BBC)
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.