When it comes to collaborative endeavors, writing is not as easy as, say, making music or putting on a play. …Read Now
Sean Bean “Hurt” By Sienna Miller Rumors
- Sean Bean is not boffing Sienna Miller, he says, and he’s very pissed off by the allegations. He tells The Times: “None of the stories are true. They’re all lies. Damaging and hurtful lies.” We should all just leave this man alone. He’s one of the good guys.
- Jude Law on that hideous remake of Alfie: “Alfie paid me more money than any other film’s ever paid. You know, paid for my divorce!” Glad someone got something good out of that appalling film.(Mirror)
- Sean Connery as Cro-Magnon man: a 1952 semi-nude portrait of the Bond actor has been uncovered.(Daily Mail)
- The not-dead-yet Dawn French says there may be more Vicar of Dibley to come.(Chortle)
- If Victoria Beckham thought Chris Moyles was randy, check out what happened when she went on a Japanese talk show.(The Sun)
- Daily Mail Cellulite Watch: Victoria Beckham’s knees.
- The Sun salutes the hardest-working dames in show business, the WAGs.
- Chantelle Houghton, the ditzy Paris Hilton-lookalike who won Celebrity Big Brother, is a millionaire?! Someone hook me up with a bad dye job and spray-on tan…I want in.(The Sun)