Latest in Anglophenia Video SeriesView All Episodes
The Latest from Mind The Gap
America’s British population has taken to the web to voice its displeasure at news that U.S. candy giant Hershey has successfully blocked our much loved U.K.-produced chocolate from being exported to the land of the free.Read Now
In the middle of his road trip across America, British filmmaker James Coulson decided he’d seen enough—and applied for U.S. …Read Now
Well, it’s that time of year again when post-Christmas wallets are weighed up and paperwork is gathered for the filing …Read Now
- Jennifer Aniston is dating Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt‘s co-star in Troy? A source tells The Sun: “They were trying their best to be discreet but it was clear they were together. They make a very attractive couple.” I suppose dating younger is the best revenge, n’est-ce pas?
- Sad news for Jane Seymour, who is impressing the hell out of me on Dancing With the Stars. (What this lady can do with her body at 56 is much more brilliant than anything Madonna‘s doing at 49.) Well, her ailing mother has passed away at age 92. Our condolences to Jane and her family.
- Writer Steven Moffat (Coupling, Doctor Who, Jekyll) will script the Tintin trilogy, which will boastSteven Spielberg and Peter Jackson as directors.(Contact Music)
- If you walk past Catherine Tate and get a funny whiff of something awful, it’s not because she has bad B.O. It’s those darn musty period costumes she has to wear for Doctor Who.(Contact Music)
- Sacha Baron Cohen steps into Peter Sellers‘ shoes for a remake of The Party.(Contact Music)
- Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans got matching tattoos.(The Sun)
- The Daily Mail gets into the sordid details of Anne Robinson‘s divorce.
- Report: Anne bought a $1.2 million house for the husband she’s divorcing.
- Charlotte Church says she gave birth while watching the Rugby World Cup.(Daily Mail)
- Emma Watson still gets a monthly allowance in spite of her Harry Potter fortune.(Digital Spy)
- What Not To Wear host Mica Paris voices her admiration for CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour in her 5-minute Independent interview.
View all posts by Kevin Wicks.