- Jennifer Aniston is dating Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt‘s co-star in Troy? A source tells The Sun: “They were trying their best to be discreet but it was clear they were together. They make a very attractive couple.” I suppose dating younger is the best revenge, n’est-ce pas?
- Sad news for Jane Seymour, who is impressing the hell out of me on Dancing With the Stars. (What this lady can do with her body at 56 is much more brilliant than anything Madonna‘s doing at 49.) Well, her ailing mother has passed away at age 92. Our condolences to Jane and her family.
- Writer Steven Moffat (Coupling, Doctor Who, Jekyll) will script the Tintin trilogy, which will boastSteven Spielberg and Peter Jackson as directors.(Contact Music)
- If you walk past Catherine Tate and get a funny whiff of something awful, it’s not because she has bad B.O. It’s those darn musty period costumes she has to wear for Doctor Who.(Contact Music)
- Sacha Baron Cohen steps into Peter Sellers‘ shoes for a remake of The Party.(Contact Music)
- Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans got matching tattoos.(The Sun)
- The Daily Mail gets into the sordid details of Anne Robinson‘s divorce.
- Report: Anne bought a $1.2 million house for the husband she’s divorcing.
- Charlotte Church says she gave birth while watching the Rugby World Cup.(Daily Mail)
- Emma Watson still gets a monthly allowance in spite of her Harry Potter fortune.(Digital Spy)
- What Not To Wear host Mica Paris voices her admiration for CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour in her 5-minute Independent interview.
The Latest from Mind The Gap
Wealthy folk in the U.S. and back home in Blighty are a complicated bunch with a rich history and, no […]Read Now
Located in Memphis, Tennessee, the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the first and only U.S. National Cancer Institute-designated cancer […]Read Now
What better way to nurse our World Cup hangovers than with the giddy anticipation and eager optimism that every new […]Read Now