It must be pretty cool being Maisie Williams these days. The young actress has one of the best gigs in town starring …Read Now
Is Victoria Beckham Hiding Fakies Under Her Pasties?
- Listen to BBC DJ Chris Moyles try to get Victoria Beckham to admit she has breast implants here. She holds her own pretty well.
- Mel C. to the rest of The Spice Girls: leave your nippers at home.(Mirror)
- Sharon Osbourne calls her stormy exit from a live X-Factor taping “a mistake.” A big one, too: her bosses didn’t even bother to contact her afterwards.(Mirror)
- Hey, Claire Danes, Ricky Gervais is just not that into you. Which, I know, makes him a rarity in Hollywood.(Contact Music)
- Chris Evans‘ microwaved potato nearly succeeded where Rupert Murdoch has failed: it almost took out the BBC.(Mirror)
- Doctor Who creator Russell T. Davies is developing a new drama about “fortysomething gay men and how jealous they are of gay teenagers.” Davies has previously created several TV series about gay men, including Queer As Folk and Bob & Rose.
- British actor Rupert Evans is the new Superman. He’s not replacing Brandon Routh; Evans is set to appear in the Justice League of America movie, based partially on the Death of Superman comic book.(The Times)
- The Times calls ITV newscaster Sir Trevor McDonald a “British institution.”