Brenda Blethyn returns to the U.S. in season five of Vera on Monday, July 6, and she’s asking all the …Read Now
Is Victoria Beckham Hiding Fakies Under Her Pasties?
- Listen to BBC DJ Chris Moyles try to get Victoria Beckham to admit she has breast implants here. She holds her own pretty well.
- Mel C. to the rest of The Spice Girls: leave your nippers at home.(Mirror)
- Sharon Osbourne calls her stormy exit from a live X-Factor taping “a mistake.” A big one, too: her bosses didn’t even bother to contact her afterwards.(Mirror)
- Hey, Claire Danes, Ricky Gervais is just not that into you. Which, I know, makes him a rarity in Hollywood.(Contact Music)
- Chris Evans‘ microwaved potato nearly succeeded where Rupert Murdoch has failed: it almost took out the BBC.(Mirror)
- Doctor Who creator Russell T. Davies is developing a new drama about “fortysomething gay men and how jealous they are of gay teenagers.” Davies has previously created several TV series about gay men, including Queer As Folk and Bob & Rose.
- British actor Rupert Evans is the new Superman. He’s not replacing Brandon Routh; Evans is set to appear in the Justice League of America movie, based partially on the Death of Superman comic book.(The Times)
- The Times calls ITV newscaster Sir Trevor McDonald a “British institution.”